Re: [BUG] Linux-2.6.25-rc4 (and also in rc3) Compile Error

From: Tarkan Erimer
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 04:35:24 EST

Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
At what point does it fail? Is it early in the build, or late? What's your build command line?

I use Kubuntu's own kernel build via the command "make-kpkg --revision=1 kernel_image kernel_headers". It fails at the very early build stage. When issued this command, just after few lines and then it fails. Today, I will try the same .config with recently released rc5 and will let know the result.