Re: [alsa-devel] [regression] 2.6.25-rc4 snd-es18xx broken on Alpha

From: Rene Herman
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 15:29:34 EST

On 10-03-08 18:14, Takashi Iwai wrote:

Takashi? Wasn't there an OSS emulation on Alpha thing a while ago?

No, I don't know of. OSS emulation code is written fairly independently
from architectures. Maybe just a missing CONFIG_SND_PCM_PLUGINS kconfig?

Could've sworn...

The bug seems not present on x86. I'm testing with a ES1968 and ES1898 (his is a 18888) and playback through ALSA native nor OSS emulation is giving me trouble up to now.

Bob? How short are "short" wav files by the way?

Rene.