Re: [2.6.25-rc5-mm1] BUG() at mnt_want_write().

From: Dave Hansen
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 23:43:49 EST

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 10:37 +0900, penguin-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
> I encountered
>
> BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at de92efe8
> IP: [<c017e0bb>] mnt_want_write+0x40/0x5f
>
> 2.6.25-rc5 works fine.
>
> Config is at http://I-love.SAKURA.ne.jp/tmp/config-2.6.25-rc5-mm1

I'm not seeing anything jump out at me about what this bug might be.
Could you give me a little bit more information on your setup?

I see you're running with an inird. Are you doing anything funky like
pivoting over to a nfs root? Could you send me the initrd you are
using? I might as well just try and boot with it.

-- Dave