netfilter and iptables help needed

From: Shard Gupta
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 09:30:01 EST

Hello List,

I am working on Potables and its related kernel modules. I was stuck
in searching the entries (especially rules) present in the IPTables.
Kindly, help me view all the rules located in the IPTables either on
the disk, or if I can view them through a specific function. What are
the functions that are involved in creation, deletion and updating of
these rules in the IPTables.
If I have to change the algorithm logic for packet classification in
IPTables, then please specify the specific functions for this.

- Shard Gupta