wish: build time warning for missing MODULE_LICENSE

From: Adrian Bunk
Date: Sun Mar 30 2008 - 14:01:54 EST

I just fixed a bug where I had accidentally removed a MODULE_LICENSE()
from a file.

The problem is that such bugs are currently not discovered until someone
actually runs a kernel with this module loaded.

Could we get a build time warning/error for a missing MODULE_LICENSE?

TIA
Adrian

"Only a promise," Lao Er said.
Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed