Re: sdhci: Ricoh Co Ltd R5C822 SD/SDIO/MMC/MS/MSPro Host Adapter -disabling IRQ

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 07:05:06 EST

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:45:22 +0200
David HÃrdeman <david@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the end, it turns out that if the iwl4965 is disabled (e.g. via the
> rfkill button) and stays disabled, no error message is generated (I
> waited for > 30 minutes). If I later enable it and connect to my
> wireless AP, I get the error message approx 10 minutes after I've
> connected to the AP.
>
> Does this mean I should contact the iwl4965 maintainers?

Yes indeed. Since this is an issue that has been present previously, it
hopefully isn't that hard to fix.

--
-- Pierre Ossman

Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.