Re: new driver staged in linux1394-2.6.git

From: Stefan Richter
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 16:41:50 EST

Greg KH wrote:
On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:27:40AM +0200, Stefan Richter wrote:
I have harvested the respective patches from Greg KH's staging tree and
added two further updates; more to be added soon.

Very nice, thanks for picking this up.

Should I drop it from my -staging tree now so that people know to work
off of your version?

Yes, since I hope we will get it -next-worthy in linux1394-2.6.git soon.

This assumes that it will not be dropped by you :)

I'll carry it until mainline merge, unless bigger subsystem changes happen on the v4l-dbv front that make it necessary to move it to their repo.
--
Stefan Richter