Re: GA-MA790FX-DS5 SATA ahci NCQ erros on Jmicron 20360/20363 (JMB363) kernel 2.6.25-2 Debian/Lenny

From: Sergey Spiridonov
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 20:24:21 EST

Hi

Jeff Garzik wrote:

> So... suspect bad cables, bad port connectors, cable interference,
> motherboard-caused interference or grounding problems, power supply
> problems.

I did exchange power supply and I did exchange hard drives. The same
hard drive with the same cable works with SB600 and produces errors with
JMB363. So looks like it is not cable or hard drive problem. May be the
problem is JMB363 port connector on the motherboard. How can I check it?
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov