Re: [software coproarchaeology] sbc8240 story

From: Christian Kujau
Date: Mon Oct 27 2008 - 17:26:36 EST

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008, Al Viro wrote:
As an aside, this story says a lot about our build coverage. And probably
quite a few sad things about development process...

For the record: the driver depends on MTD_JEDECPROBE && 8260, where 8260 is filed under "82xx-based boards" in PowerPC. I don't know if we have that much compile tests for this particular arch. http://l4x.org "only" lists cell_defconfig and g5_defconfig...

C.
--
BOFH excuse #167:

excessive collisions & not enough packet ambulances