Re: [BUG] INFO: inconsistent lock state

From: Zdenek Kabelac
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 05:47:22 EST

Li Zefan napsal(a):
Zdenek Kabelac wrote:
Li Zefan napsal(a):
I am using Linus' tree, and the top commit is:

commit fe0bdec68b77020281dc814805edfe594ae89e0f
Merge: 099e657... 5af75d8...
Author: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun Jan 4 16:32:11 2009 -0800

Merge branch 'audit.b61' of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/audit-current

don't know how I triggered this, and not sure whom to CC, network
related?

I've got the similar one too: http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/1/3/55

So your box freezed and can do nothing but reset ?

I was much luckier that this bug didn't do any harm to my box. :)

Well the problem was that at the same time it has probably crashed my Xorg server (with some recent rawhide version) and this might have been the reason of hard crash as well - I'm not sure what was the exact order.

Zdenek