Re: tip: bzip2/lzma now in tip:x86/setup-lzma

From: H. Peter Anvin
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 16:05:46 EST

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Monday 2009-01-05 00:58, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
I have pulled the x86 parts of the bzip2/lzma patchset into
tip:x86/setup-lzma. I would appreciate it if you could look at it and
make sure it looks sane. I have not added the ARM portions (patch 4),
since those should go via the ARM tree, nor the capstone patch 5, which
can only be added after the old code is removed from *all* remaining
architectures.

It seems to work well here. It would be cool if this finds its way
into mainline sometime.

There were some build failures with "make randconfig" I seem to recall. Those need to be addressed soon if we're going to be able to push this for .30.

-hpa