Re: CART patch

From: Willy Tarreau
Date: Sat Feb 21 2009 - 03:55:23 EST

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 02:14:34PM +0530, amey mahamuni wrote:
> hi all
> i have just downloaded The CART algorithm patch
>
> www.cs.cmu.edu/~412/history/2005S/CART/patches/linux-cartv3.vanilla.patch
>
> but i don't know how to compile that patch...how get it work for my distro
> i am using fedora 10 (2.6.27)

It's useless to repost the same mail multiple times. If you did not
get any replies, it simply means that nobody here knows either nor
is interested in doing the port work for you.

You could ping the author, maybe he's interested in doing so. Otherwise,
you could try to do it yourself, it's always a useful exercise. And if
you don't know how to proceed and are only interested in the patch for
academic purposes, why not try it on the (old) kernel it was written
for ?

Willy