Re: [TIP] BUG kmalloc-4096: Poison overwritten (ath5k_rx_skb_alloc)

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 16:56:34 EST

On 22.2.2009 18:02, Sitsofe Wheeler wrote:
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 03:47:44PM +0100, Frederic Weisbecker wrote:
Looks like it happens with ath5k driver.
Well, I have an atheros card, so I'm testing it.

Good luck! I've just switched to a different location (with faster wifi
and more single network access points ) and I've been totally unable to
reproduce this warning.

Well, maybe we should try to reproduce with jumbo packets sent to the ath5k receiver, since I think it (1) is not very much test-covered code (2) appears to be related.

Could you append lspci -vvnnxxx of your adapter? Better along with ath_info[1] output.

[1] svn co http://svn.madwifi-project.org/ath_info/trunk ath_info