Re: [TIP] BUG kmalloc-4096: Poison overwritten (ath5k_rx_skb_alloc)

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 18:24:32 EST

On 22.2.2009 22:56, Jiri Slaby wrote:
Well, maybe we should try to reproduce with jumbo packets sent to the
ath5k receiver, since I think it (1) is not very much test-covered code
(2) appears to be related.

According to the spec I have for older chip, there is not `done' flag set for descriptors which have `more' flag set. We handle this wrongly. Am I looking correctly, Nick, Luis, Bob?

I still don't see what could have caused this though.