kernel problem 2.6.33-rc2

From: werner
Date: Mon Dec 28 2009 - 14:28:12 EST

hello
all the patches don't work. During booting happens the same as reported before.
With 2.6.33-rc1 my server runs nice: http://guyane.dyn-o-saur.com/info.php

For transparency, here are: two folders 2.6.33-rc2-git01 and 02, including the patched subroutines and the patches itself what you sent me (however the patchs didnt work properly, in dell-wmi and hp-wmi occured errors of 1 hunk , so that I ended patching it manually, pls verify the subroutines if i patched it right); and the resulting kernel packages (including everything: patched source, kernel, modules -- please download them only if really necessary):
ftp://guyane.dyn-o-saur.com

I can try still any 2.6.33-rc1-gitX git if you think this is senseful. Also, you can send me next patches BUT IN THE NORMAL FORMAT OF KERNEL git.bz2 PATCHES (give them any -git number) inclusive the Makefile patch, so that I don't need patching manually which can result in next errors.

W.Landgraf
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru