Re: [git pull] Input updates for 2.6.33-rc2

From: Dmitry Torokhov
Date: Wed Dec 30 2009 - 20:23:05 EST

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 01:16:31PM -0800, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:

> On Dec 30, 2009, at 12:58 PM, Linus Torvalds
> <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> >On Sun, 27 Dec 2009, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
> >>
> >>8 files changed, 84 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)
> >
> >I get
> >
> >14 files changed, 94 insertions(+), 96 deletions(-)
> >
> >so unpulled.
> >
> >If you updated your tree on purpose, you need to send me an email
> >saying
> >so (preferably as a reply to your previous "please pull", so that
> >when I
> >see the old one and it doesn't match what I get, I can then also
> >see the
> >new one without having to search for it)
>
> Yes, I just updated that branch with more fixes, not seeing any
> pulls after rc2 i thought you were gone till after New Year. I will
> resend updated pull request later tonight.

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git for-linus
or
master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git for-linus

to receive updates for the input subsystem.

Changelog:
---------

Dmitry Torokhov (7):
Input: speed up suspend/shutdown for PS/2 mice and keyboards
Input: serio - do not mark kseriod freezable anymore
Input: ff-memless - another fix for signed to unsigned overflow
Input: iforce - fix oops on device disconnect
Input: matrix-keypad - handle cases when GPIOs can't be wakeup sources
Input: lifebook - add CONFIG_DMI dependency
Input: iforce - wait for command completion when closing the device

Felipe Balbi (2):
Input: twl4030_keypad - switch to using threaded IRQ
Input: twl4030-pwrbutton - switch to using threaded IRQ

Jari Vanhala (2):
Input: ff-memless - start playing FF effects immediately
Input: ff-memless - add notion of direction to for rumble effects

Rakib Mullick (1):
Input: wistron - fix test for CONFIG_PM

René Bolldorf (1):
Input: psmouse - fix compile warning in hgpk module

Diffstat:
--------

drivers/input/ff-memless.c | 48 +++++++++++++++++++++++----
drivers/input/joystick/iforce/iforce-main.c | 29 ++++------------
drivers/input/joystick/iforce/iforce-usb.c | 29 ++++------------
drivers/input/joystick/iforce/iforce.h | 2 -
drivers/input/keyboard/atkbd.c | 5 ++-
drivers/input/keyboard/matrix_keypad.c | 29 ++++++++++++----
drivers/input/keyboard/twl4030_keypad.c | 11 +-----
drivers/input/misc/twl4030-pwrbutton.c | 14 +-------
drivers/input/misc/wistron_btns.c | 2 +-
drivers/input/mouse/Kconfig | 2 +-
drivers/input/mouse/hgpk.c | 1 -
drivers/input/mouse/lifebook.c | 2 -
drivers/input/mouse/psmouse-base.c | 5 ++-
drivers/input/serio/serio.c | 11 +-----

Dmitry