Re: ath5k misbehaving affecting other kernel parts unrelated?

From: Vegard Nossum
Date: Sat Apr 24 2010 - 08:09:29 EST

On 24 April 2010 10:56, Pedro Francisco <pedrogfrancisco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For some reason I am unable to get a kernel I compiled to boot. Since I was
> unable to compile the kernel with those debugging options, I just turned on
> slub_debug on GRUB.
>
> I got a few messages which I pasting here only partially to check for their
> significance. If significant I'll post them fully:

Please post all the info you have. Full crash log and full slub-debug
report are both very interesting.

Not sure what exactly linux-backports-modules-wireless-lucid-generic
is, but one way to narrow it down is to NOT use that and see if it
still crashes.

You might find your distro config in /boot/config-*; you could copy
that to .config in your kernel directory and try to compile (and boot)
a more recent kernel with that.

Good luck,

Vegard