Re: [patch 01/52] kernel: add bl_list

From: Eric Dumazet
Date: Thu Jun 24 2010 - 12:02:05 EST

Le vendredi 25 juin 2010 Ã 00:42 +1000, Nick Piggin a Ãcrit :

> Sure, if you have an interest in using it, it will be trivial to send
> upstream. Should we merge it before any users appear? I don't know...

I'll work on using this for ip route cache, as you suggested.

BTW, I think we could care about this 0 bit only if it could possibly
set, ie :

#if defined(CONFIG_SMP) || defined(CONFIG_DEBUG_SPINLOCK)

since bit_spin_lock() wont set it anyway if CONFIG_SMP=n and
CONFIG_DEBUG_SPINLOCK=n