Regression caused by commit cc56f7de7f00d188c7c4da1e9861581853b9e92f

From: Tim Gardner
Date: Fri Jun 25 2010 - 16:12:15 EST

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.Hi,

I have bisected a strange regression down to this commit that you made. If I apply the attached patch (which restores the original 2 lines of code), then everything works correctly. I apologize, but I don't have a simple reproducer. The gist of the problem is that Java cannot decrypt a file under certain circumstances, e.g., "ERROR javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: pad block corrupted". There is more information in the bug report at http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/588861 , but not all of it is helpful.

Any thoughts?

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx