Re: Attempted summary of suspend-blockers LKML thread, take three

From: Theodore Tso
Date: Thu Aug 12 2010 - 06:47:49 EST

Felipe,

One thing I'm not clear on --- what's your goal? Is your goal to keep suspend-blockers out of the kernel? Is it to try to convince the android team suspend-blockers are a bad idea and to change Android to not use them? Is it to push some other agenda? Is it to discourage the Android team from trying to waste more time trying to get suspend-blockers (or equivalent functionality) from being added into the kernel?

You seem to be arguing quite passionately, but I'm not sure what you're trying to do.

-- Ted