Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders ---Addendum to Part 2 of 2 --- [[[FINAL]]]

From: Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2010 - 08:06:41 EST

(10) During my one month hospital stay at Changi General Hospital (Ward 14) from 1st June 2010 to 2nd July 2010, my neighbours did not come to harass me. The physical symptoms which I have described above (except my chronic chest pain) gradually subsided. Except for the very first day in the hospital ward when I have a number of panic attacks while talking to Dr. Sim Ching Ching in a consulting room and the following morning while talking to Dr. Lui, I did not have any more panic attacks and my anxiety levels decreased during the rest of my hospital stay.

(11) After my discharge from CGH on 2nd July 2010, the disturbances from my neighbours have substantially decreased in frequency. I do not know why but all of a sudden, from 31st July 2010 Saturday Singapore Time onwards, my neighbours have re-started or resumed their operations in harassing, frightening, terrifying, threatening, and conducting psychological warfare on me in much increased intensity. They keep talking to me every few minutes every day 24x7 day and night. It's not a face-to-face talk that you might imagine. I didn't converse with them much. They just keep talking to me unilaterally. In Housing & Development Board (HDB) apartment flats in Singapore, you could hear your neighbours in the units to your immediate left, to your immediate right, and also in the units immediately above and below you, if they are to talk sufficiently loud. If you stay on the 2nd story, you could even hear people talking in the void deck (ground floor) and as well as from the carpark. It's a psychological warfare by my neighbours to instill fear and increase my anxiety.

(12) My neighbours have proudly claimed that they have strong and powerful backing from their masters. They told me that they cannot stop harassing me at all because they are under orders/instructions from their masters.

(13) I have thought of relocating my domicile but my neighbours claimed that even if I moved to another location in Singapore far far away from them, another set of people would be tasked to harass me and take over from them.

(14) Shortly after graduating from the National University of Singapore (NUS) with a Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) degree in December 2006, I joined the Defense Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) in the Infocomm Infrastructure Division in February 2007 as an Information Technology (IT) engineer, administrating Linux, UNIX, and Windows Servers in its data center. DSTA is an agency under the Singapore Ministry of Defense.

(15) Sometime before I left DSTA in August 2007, my neighbours and their friends *first* started to harass, stalk, and conduct psychological warfare on me by instilling fear and increasing my anxiety at home and almost everywhere I go.

(16) Within a short period of time, I managed to secure a job as an IT engineer in National Computer Systems (NCS) Ltd, a subsidiary of Singapore Telecommunications, in September 2007. The job, as far as I could remember, was to maintain Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) servers, Windows Servers, and also perform daily tape backup operations in the data center. A strange phenomenon occurred during my stint in NCS Ltd. Colleagues and staffs in other departments started to whisper and gossip about me. When I approached them, none of them appeared to be willing to tell me anything. I had conjectured that some chain emails could be circulating about me in the organization. It seemed that some rumour mongering activities were going on around me in the organization. Without hesitation, my neighbours and their friends came into my mind. They had probably approached some people in NCS Ltd, who were probably very happy to entertain them and start the chain emailing around in the organization. My neighbours and their friends were soon operating in the surrounding area and began to harass me. I could not remember the exact date I started to develop panic attacks. They were of a much milder intensity than those which occurred between 27th May 2010 and 2nd June 2010. I was warded in Singapore General Hospital from 31st Jan 2008 to 5th March 2008. Just before the one-year contract expired, I left NCS Ltd.

(17) Between leaving NCS Ltd and joining Asiasoft Online Pte Ltd, I was warded in Singapore General Hospital (SGH) a number of times for panic attacks.

(18) After recovering from the panic attacks, I joined Asiasoft Online Pte Ltd in February 2009 as an IT/IS engineer. Asiasoft Online is an online game playing company in Singapore. The company offers online games such as Maple Story, Audition, Cabal, GetAmped, Sudden Attack, Yulgang, Monster Forest, Raycity, and Warriors of the 3 Kingdoms. I am in charge of all the Linux game servers in the company. My biggest and proudest achievement cum project was to setup and configure a fully working IP Security (IPsec) Virtual Private Networking (VPN) tunnel for the company. IPsec VPN is much harder and more complicated to setup than OpenVPN (which is based on SSL or Secure Socket Layer). My next task was to setup and configure a secondary/backup mail exchanger for the company using qmail MTA (Mail Transfer Agent). qmail is much harder and more tedious to configure than postfix MTA. (Yahoo! Singapore is using qmail MTA.) By far, sendmail MTA is the hardest and the most complicated in the Linux world to setup and configure. I was also in charge of the two Domain Name Service (DNS) servers (primary and secondary) in the company and maintaining and updating all the IPv4 forward and reverse zone records. Being in charge of the DNS servers allowed me to learn a bit about Sender Policy Framework (SPF), DomainKeys and DKIM. If my memory does not fail me, the DNS servers were installed by me using Fedora Linux and BIND 9 daemon/service. It is quite simple actually. The final assignment for me in the company was to install and configure all the Yulgang game servers. Majority of the Yulgang game servers are using openSUSE 10.2 32-bit Linux. Only a few Yulgang servers are using Windows servers. (William Phoon Choon Keong, who was my former IT department manager in Asiasoft Online before Melvin Lee came in to replace him towards the end of July 2009, installed and managed the Yulgang Windows game servers.) GetAmped is using Solaris UNIX. During the relocation of the company office from Singapore Post @ Paya Lebar to Tampines Central, I had a chance to play around with CISCO switches and routers and learn some CISCO IOS commands (mostly forgotten by now). But networking is not my forte. I am mostly an IT infrastructure engineer. I have yet to take the CCNA. By the way, the same rumour mongering that happened in NCS Ltd also surfaced in Asiasoft Online Pte Ltd.

(19) My father suffered from a mild stroke on 13 September 2009 in which his left side of the body was affected and he was warded for 19 days. He was discharged from Changi General Hospital Singapore on 1st October 2009. On the same day, I resigned from Asiasoft Online Pte Ltd.

(20) After resigning from Asiasoft Online Pte Ltd on 1st October 2009, my neighbours and their friends suddenly and unexpectedly increased their force and intensity tremendously in harassing, frightening, terrifying, threatening, and conducting psychological warfare/abuse on me, culminating in a severe panic attack on 27 May 2010 Thursday and several other panic attacks after that, leading to my hospitalization on 1st June 2010 in Changi General Hospital for a period of 32 days, and discharging on 2nd July 2010, which I have already described above. The 27 May 2010 panic attack was an extremely terrible experience for me. I thought I was having a heart attack and going to die. I was having a hyperventilation and my heart rate goes up to almost 150 beats per minute. Both my palms were totally cramped up. My heart was also aching. It took about an hour before the panic attack subsides.

(21) As at 11 August 2010 4:03 A.M. Singapore Time, I am still having chest pain in the upper left side of my chest from time to time. Although the doctors at CGH stubbornly pinned everything on panic attacks and anxiety symptoms and ruled out the possibility of a heart/coronary artery disease, I am taking no chances at all. It is after all my life. I really suspect that I might have an underlying heart/coronary artery disease condition which could have been masked by my panic attacks and anxiety symptoms. I have a suspicion that my main blood arteries or veins in the chest could have been narrowed. Otherwise what could have given rise to a chronic chest pain since Jan 2009? I want a MRI test for my chest and a functional MRI (fMRI) test for my brain as well. I want to live and I want to live to a ripe old age. I want to have a long and healthy life.

(22) Sometime in October 2009, my neighbours were saying that I have appeared on Singapore's national Mediacorp TV in the corridor of our apartment block. I could not independently verify whether I have appeared on the national TV during this period or some earlier period. But the strangest thing was that people started to avoid me. My relatives (maternal side) were initially reluctant to talk to me over the phone. They did not even visit my house during Chinese New Year 2010. My secondary school friends, polytechnic friends, army friends, NUS friends, NCS friends, Asiasoft Online friends, and ClubSNAP photography friends were suddenly refusing or were afraid to answer my phone calls! I have about 300 people on my Windows Live MSN list and more than 250 people have deleted me from their MSN list. Total strangers in the streets and public places started giving me weird looks, or whispering about me, or taking a few steps back away from me. Even patients, nurses and other staffs in government general hospitals were doing the same thing. What is actually going on? If I really did appear on the national TV, what was actually being reported about me? I want to know the answer. Maybe the Reporters without Borders could help.

(23) One day in Shenton Way, I overheard a stranger in a food court saying that my neighbours and their friends were discussing about me on Singapore's Mediacorp radio stations. I could not independently verify whether I have actually been brought up on radio stations in Singapore. There are so many radio stations in Singapore! So which one should I tune in to? And what are the timings?

(24) My relatives (maternal and paternal sides) did eventually visit us recently. My relatives (maternal side) visited my house 1-2 weeks ago after receiving a phone call from my mother in hospital. She was admitted on 9th July 2010 together with the assistance (or rather the presence) of CGH Medical Social Worker Miss Cerene Wong. My relatives (paternal side) visited our house a few days back though I don't even recognize them. Please note that I am writing this on 11 August 2010 Wednesday Singapore Time.

(25) I am extremely baffled by my neighbours' knowledge of my conversations with doctors and nurses in Changi General Hospital Singapore and Singapore General Hospital. I am also baffled by their knowledge of my medical appointments and when I change my medical appointments. Who gave them all these information?

(26) My neighbours told me that their masters' intention and motivation is to systematically destroy me.

(27) Please don't fix me. Please. Please don't make my life miserable for eternity. Please. Please Please Please. Please leave me alone in peace. Please. Please don't make me keep on having panic attacks. I will definitely suffer from heart attacks very early on in life due to the protracted psychological abuse putting the extra strain on my heart. Please. Please Please Please.

(28) I am hoping to get a job in the IT sector within the next 1-2 or 3 months. I am currently waiting for my mother to be discharged from the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) hospital. Dr. Malu (think I got the name wrong) there has already told me she would be discharged within a few days or a few weeks. Please don't do the same thing to me (harassing, frightening, terrifying, threatening, and psychological warfare/abuse) for my next job again. Please. I am anticipating that you will do it with an extremely high probability.

(29) Please don't persecute me. Please. Please. Please.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming
Chinese Hanyu Pinyin Name: Zhang Enming
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Facebook: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Mobile Phone (Starhub Prepaid): +65-8369-2618
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: teoenming@xxxxxxxxxxx