Re: batman-adv: design suggestions

From: Marek Lindner
Date: Sat Aug 14 2010 - 10:58:22 EST

On Thursday 12 August 2010 14:48:13 Vasiliy Kulikov wrote:
> Is there any (un)official documentation/RFC/whatever of batman-adv
> protocol? I found only expired RFC of batman that is using UDP at
> www.open-mesh.org.

Yes, there is an unofficial one:
http://gitorious.org/batman-adv-doc

Note: This document is neither complete nor up to date. Writing proper
documentation for the routing protocol is on our long ToDo list.

The UDP version is very similar to the kernel module since we used the user
space implementation to verify the concept.

Cheers,
Marek