uartlite - fix poll support

From: Michal Simek
Date: Wed Aug 25 2010 - 08:55:17 EST

Hi,

I forget to CC Peter Korsgaard (sorry for that again) and he found one obscure thing
in my first patch. This second patch removes it. It will be the best
to add those two patches together but I am not sure if is possible. It depends
on Greg maintaining process. (If is possible I would like to ask for it).

Peter: I added your Signed-off-by line I hope that you are OK with it.

Greg: If there are no problems with it, please add to your tty tree or add together
with the first patch.

Thanks,
Michal