Re: Linux 2.6.36-rc3

From: Piotr Hosowicz
Date: Mon Aug 30 2010 - 15:28:38 EST

On 29.08.2010 19:25, Linus Torvalds wrote:
You all know the drill by now: another week, another -rc.

Nothing in particular stands out that I can recall. As usual, it's
mostly driver updates (65%), of which a large piece (by line count) is
just the removal of a staging driver that isn't really ready nor
making any progress. But on the "somewhat more likely to cause
excitement" front, there's some radeon/nouveau drm updates too.

Outside of drivers, you have CIFS, ceph and xfs filesystem updates,
and sparc/blackfin on the arch side. And various random noise -
networking, fsnotify, an anonvma locking fix etc. The appended
shortlog gives a fairly good idea of what kinds of things have been
going on.

Anyway, I'm hoping it is going to be an extremely boring -rc, because
I'm just about to leave for LinuxCon Brazil, and while I'll follow
issues over email, I'm not planning to do any pulls for the next week.

Will someone tak care of frequent git updates for kernel?

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
Janusz Korwin-Mikke: