Re: Linux 2.6.35.6

From: Felipe Contreras
Date: Mon Sep 27 2010 - 13:05:27 EST

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 4:31 AM, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 04:00:51AM +0300, Felipe Contreras wrote:
>> Can you add a 'master' branch that points to the latest tag? That
>> would make things easier for other people, specially the ones that
>> just do 'git pull'.
>
> I don't understand, this works for me this way, the master branch _is_
> the latest version at all times. ÂDid you just need to wait a few
> minutes to have the mirror catch up?

It wasn't about timing: 'git branch -a' didn't show any remote branch.
Anyway, I tried cloning from scratch, and cloning with a template and
the branch was there. Also, I tried removing and creating the remote
again and voila; the branch is not there. But have been a weird git
bug.

Sorry for the noise.

--
Felipe Contreras