[ANN] Atheros Linux Bluetooth drivers home page

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Wed Sep 29 2010 - 16:05:56 EST

I noted a while ago Bluetooth seemed to lack a wiki-based home and if
we can just borrow the existing wiki on wireless.kernel.org and saw no
opposition so started adding some related Bluetooth documentation like
Bluetooth-Coexistance [1]. I now found a need to document some pending
patches for ath3k [2] so started a Linux Atheros Bluetooth drivers
page [3] with just one reference to ath3k [4]. Goal is also to
motivate and welcome more developers to document more of the Bluetooth
subsystem and drivers on wireless.kernel.org. If you have a Bluetooth
drivers you'd like to document please feel free to add it to the
Bluetooth Drivers section [5] BT3.0 stuff might be a really good
candidate to be documented here. I tried modifying the site a bit to
add Bluetooth Specific navigation bar but failed, will wait on
Johannes to figure that stuff out.

Luis

[1] http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Documentation/Bluetooth-coexistence
[2] http://marc.info/?l=linux-bluetooth&m=128536965702436&w=2