Re: Bcache version 9

From: Kent Overstreet
Date: Thu Dec 16 2010 - 06:22:01 EST

On 11/30/2010 08:16 PM, Greg KH wrote:
True, but I thought configfs could handle "bare" config items, you might
want to look a bit closer as to how people are using it. But I could be
totally wrong however.

Just in case I wasn't the only one confused, I stared at the documentation and examples some more... still wasn't completely sure, so I wrote the code, and bare attributes without a configfs item do work. I just switched to configfs for the stuff that was in /sys/kernel/bcache, it'll be in the next version.

Almost got everything done on my todo list before it's ready to be submitted...