[GIT PULL] Power management fixes for 2.6.37

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Fri Dec 17 2010 - 08:53:14 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull power management fixes for 2.6.37 from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/suspend-2.6.git pm-fixes

They include:

* Restoration of the old hibernate swap signature (I wanted to change it to
avoid some potential problems, but it turned out that user space used the
old signature and obviously didn't understand the new one).

* Fix for an ancient bug in the hibernate user interface from Takashi
(the bug has been there forever, but we didn't have any code where it really
mattered until very recently).

* Fix for a bug in pm_runtime_suspended() that prevents some devices from being
suspended and resumed when they should, so it is potentially deadly.

Documentation/power/runtime_pm.txt | 4 ++--
include/linux/pm_runtime.h | 3 ++-
kernel/power/swap.c | 2 +-
kernel/power/user.c | 2 +-

Rafael J. Wysocki (2):
PM / Hibernate: Restore old swap signature to avoid user space breakage
PM / Runtime: Fix pm_runtime_suspended()

Takashi Iwai (1):
PM / Hibernate: Fix PM_POST_* notification with user-space suspend