Re: training mpath to discern between SCSI errors

From: Mike Snitzer
Date: Fri Dec 17 2010 - 09:07:54 EST

On Fri, Dec 17 2010 at 4:47am -0500,
Hannes Reinecke <hare@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 11/30/2010 11:59 PM, Mike Snitzer wrote:
> > Hannes,
> >
> > Any chance you've had time to fold your proposed logging changes in and
> > rebase this patch? Could you post that updated patch?
> >
> yes, will be following shortly.
>
> > I'd like to help see this patch through to inclussion when 2.6.38 merge
> > window opens. I can help with further review, testing and development.
> >
> Ok, thanks.

I took some steps at furthering your work. Here is the cover letter to
the patches I resently sent to dm-devel:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2010-December/msg00090.html

And here are the patches:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/384612/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/384602/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/390882/

Please feel free to change these how ever you see fit but your feedback
is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike