Memory Leak in /dev/shm on ARM 2.6.36

From: AJ ONeal
Date: Mon Dec 20 2010 - 22:06:27 EST

In my other message about SIGBUS I was mmap-ing a file in /dev/shm.

I switched my implementation to use write() instead of mmap and now it
leaks memory very very quickly.

`df -h` shows that 80mb of memory are in use
`du -ch /dev/shm` shows that 10mb of memory in use

After just a few minutes of creating and removing 512kb files in
/dev/shm the program exits with a write failure.
Unmounting and remounting /dev/shm reclaims the memory.

Again, if there is a better place to discuss this kind of bug, please
point me to it.

AJ ONeal