Re: [tip:sched/core] sched: Add 'autogroup' scheduling feature:automated per session task groups

From: Peter Zijlstra
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 03:33:33 EST

On Mon, 2010-12-20 at 21:23 +0530, Bharata B Rao wrote:

> I missed adding the similar bits to RT in sched_dubug.c. If this
> approach is reasonable, I can send the next one with RT changes
> included.

No that code needs a serious cleanup, I think you even (re-)introduced a
NULL pointer deref (but I didn't look too closely).

Simply re-instating the code that was removed isn't sufficient.

Just write your patch as if its a new feature (and never even look at
the old code), you'll very probably end up with a much saner patch.