Re: [path][rfc] add PR_DETACH prctl command

From: Stas Sergeev
Date: Fri Apr 08 2011 - 16:17:07 EST

08.04.2011 22:55, Oleg Nesterov wrote:
Why do you check thread_group_leader() ???? What if the caller is not
the leader?

I told this many times, and I got lost. If you reparent, you should
always reparent the whole group.
Arrgh, OK, hope I realize that now, sorry! There were lots of other
problems, so I was constantly forgetting about this one. Or,
maybe, I couldn't get away with the fact that any sub-thread
can reparent the whole group. OK, will definitely fix this time. :))
Thanks!