HELLO,

From: grace saigbe
Date: Sun Apr 10 2011 - 13:01:51 EST

HELLO,
My name is Miss grace saigbe,i got your contact through my internet search today and i became intrested to know you more,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.this is my email address(gracesaigbe2011@xxxxxxxxx) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Thanks
grace

gracesaigbe2011@xxxxxxxxx