Re: linux-next: manual merge of the trivial tree with the wirelesstree

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Mon Apr 11 2011 - 11:24:38 EST

On 04/11/2011 08:17 AM, Jiri Kosina wrote:
On Mon, 11 Apr 2011, Justin P. Mattock wrote:

Today's linux-next merge of the trivial tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/phy.h between commit a9b6b2569cf1
("ath9k_hw: turn a few big macros into functions") from the wireless tree
and commit 6eab04a87677 ("treewide: remove extra semicolons") from the
trivial tree.

The former commit removed the code that the latter changed, so I did that.

yikes... I dont like seeing that.. what can I do to help with this?

No need for you to do anything. I'll resolve the conflict.

o.k.!

Justin P. Mattock