Re: zaurus: mmcblk0: error -110

From: Chris Ball
Date: Tue Apr 12 2011 - 17:16:34 EST

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 12 2011, Cyril Hrubis wrote:
> Tried 2.6.39-rc3 both with and without CONFIG_MMC_UNSAFE_RESUME and the
> insert/remove detection works but both with and without unsafe resume, if the
> card is removed for more than second or two it fails to recognize the card
> after insertion failing with:
>
> mmc0: error -95 whilst initialising SD card

That's interesting. Would you mind trying to bisect? (Knowing whether
2.6.38 final does it, for example, would be very helpful.)

There aren't many -EOPNOTSUPP returns in the stack. I see:

card/block.c: mmc_blk_issue_secdiscard_rq and mmc_blk_issue_discard_rq
card/core.c: mmc_erase
core/sd_ops.c: mmc_app_cmd

Mind doing some instrumentation to figure out which it is?

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball <cjb@xxxxxxxxxx> <http://printf.net/>