Re: Regarding memory fragmentation using malloc....

From: Pintu Agarwal
Date: Thu Apr 14 2011 - 08:25:04 EST

Hello Mr. Michal,

Thanks for your comments.
Sorry. There was a small typo in my last sentence (mitigating not *migitating* memory fragmentation)
That means how can I measure the memory fragmentation either from user space or from kernel space.
Is there a way to measure the amount of memory fragmentation in linux?
Can you provide me some references for that?

Thanks,
Pintu