Re: gcc-4.6.0 generates no code for sub_preempt_count()

From: masterkom masterkom
Date: Thu Apr 14 2011 - 10:43:29 EST

Hi,, I have the project to make Operating System using linux kernel.
That system is multiplatform, which is combine linux and window . This
project hope All people that who has familiar with windows can use
this operating system without sin. This project is free..

I hape there people can help us to done this project ,, thx,,,