Re: Linux 3.1-rc2

From: ããããããã
Date: Mon Aug 15 2011 - 06:32:09 EST

Hello,

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 15:45:28 -0700
Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey, nice calm first week after the merge window. Good job. Or maybe
> people are just being lazy, and everybody is on vacation. Whatever.
> Don't tell me. I'm reasonably happy, I want to stay that way.
>
> That said, I would be happy if it calmed down further. 300+ commits
> for -rc2 is good, but please make me even happier for -rc3 by ONLY
> sending me real fixes. Think of it as "fairly late in the -rc series",
> because I really want to compensate for the merge window being fairly
> chaotic.

Looks like only the .gz versions made their way to the ftp server...
No .bz2 so far for -rc2. Not a real problem, just wanted to let you know.

Paul

--
Paul Rolland E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulrolland
Skype : rollandpaul

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation