GREETING,

From: Mr W.Peretsmith,
Date: Tue Aug 30 2011 - 03:12:48 EST

GOOD DAY,
I am Mr.W.Peretsmith, I need your services in a confidential matter
regarding money transfer.
This requires a private arrangement though the details of the transaction
will be furnish to you if you indicate your interest in this proposal.
I have all the legal documents to back up the transaction, besides I
have worked out the modalities to ensure smooth and risky free transfer.
I am willing to offer you 25% of the money, the fund in question is quite
large.
All correspondences will be via email for now. I am expecting to hear from
you, if you are willing to do the business with me to send your response
to my private email address:peretsmith@xxxxxxxxx,
Please note that this is not scam, but legitimate business offer.
Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Mr W.Peretsmith,
Email;peretsmith@xxxxxxxxx,