Re: [GIT PULL] target: Updates for v3.2-rc1 (round one)

From: Nicholas A. Bellinger
Date: Tue Oct 25 2011 - 05:57:05 EST

On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 11:48 +0200, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Nicholas A. Bellinger
> <nab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I don't believe so. The diff-stat was generated using git-format-patch
> > from target-pending.git with git 1.5.6.5 from the following HEAD:
>
> It might just be that you apparently have a rather old git version.
> I'm rather more current, and some of the xdiff options have changed (I
> think that 1.5.6 had the old "generate minimal diff" that got disabled
> because it was very slow for some cases)
>
> I am running git version 1.7.6.4.

That appears to be it, as the gateway I'm pushing to target-pending.git
is running this rather old version of git. I'm happy to verify this
again from another machine with a more modern version of git, and send a
a followup PULL request later today if you're more comfortable with
that.

Thanks,

--nab