Re: [GIT PULL] More power management updates for 3.4

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Wed Apr 04 2012 - 17:22:27 EST

Hi,

On Sunday, April 01, 2012, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> Hi Linus,
>
> I prepared this on Friday with the hope to send the pull request before the end
> of the merge window, but then I had to go to San Francisco (for the LFCS) and
> missed the opportunity. That said, this includes fixes mostly (and -stable
> ones for that matter), so I think it's appropriate for the -rc1 time frame too.
>
> Please pull additional power management updates for 3.4 since commit
> 735e941caa9a35f933297af0ab1e0ad6447411c4:
>
> Merge tag 'common-clk-api' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc
>
> with top-most commit c4772d192c70b61d52262b0db76f7abd8aeb51c6:
>
> PM / QoS: add pm_qos_update_request_timeout() API
>
> from the git repository at:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm.git pm-for-3.4-part-2

Given the lack of feedback and the fact that you don't seem to have pulled this,
I wonder if there's anything wrong with the changes or am I simply supposed to
queue them up for 3.5?

Or would you like me to prepare another pull request without the top-most
commit that doesn't count as a fix (I rather won't be able to prepare it
before -rc2 is out, though, due to travel-related limitations)?

Rafael