Re: One problem in reassign pci bus number?

From: Don Dutile
Date: Tue Apr 24 2012 - 22:59:25 EST

On 04/23/2012 06:22 PM, Yinghai Lu wrote:
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Don Dutile<ddutile@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
even though I've tried every magic trick known with grub& kernel boot
params.
... the PCI log btwn early boot and until the console is reconfigured is
'lost'

please change

earlycon=uart82550,io,0x1030,115200 earlyprintk=serial,ttyS0,115200
console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200n8

===>

earlycon=uart82550,io,0x1030,115200

Yinghai
I'm pretty sure I tried that, and only added the earlyprintk
and console args when the earlycon didn't work, but I'll give it another try...