[GIT PULL] Btrfs fixes

From: Chris Mason
Date: Sat Apr 28 2012 - 08:28:03 EST

Hi everyone,

The for-linus branch of the btrfs git tree:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git for-linus

Has our collection of bug fixes. I missed the last rc because I thought
our patches were making NFS crash during my xfs test runs. Turns out it
was an NFS client bug fixed by someone else while I tried to bisect it.

All of these fixes are small, but some are fairly high impact. The
biggest are fixes for our mount -o remount handling, a deadlock due
to GFP_KERNEL allocations in readdir, and a RAID10 error handling bug.

This was tested against both 3.3 and Linus' master as of this morning.

Stefan Behrens (4) commits (+7/-19):
Btrfs: don't count CRC or header errors twice while scrubbing (+0/-15)
Btrfs: fix btrfs_ioctl_dev_info() crash on missing device (+4/-1)
Btrfs: fix that check_int_data mount option was ignored (+1/-1)
Btrfs: fix block_rsv and space_info lock ordering (+2/-2)

Jan Schmidt (3) commits (+20/-8):
Btrfs: don't call free_extent_buffer twice in iterate_irefs (+3/-5)
Btrfs: add missing read locks in backref.c (+15/-2)
Btrfs: fix repair code for RAID10 (+2/-1)

Arne Jansen (3) commits (+39/-26):
btrfs: don't add both copies of DUP to reada extent tree (+13/-0)
btrfs: fix race in reada (+23/-20)
btrfs: don't return EINTR (+3/-6)

Li Zefan (3) commits (+32/-25):
Btrfs: avoid possible use-after-free in clear_extent_bit() (+21/-15)
Btrfs: retrurn void from clear_state_bit (+2/-5)
Btrfs: avoid setting ->d_op twice (+9/-5)

Daniel J Blueman (2) commits (+3/-1):
Btrfs: Fix space checking during fs resize (+1/-1)
Btrfs: Prevent root_list corruption (+2/-0)

Chris Mason (2) commits (+8/-31):
Btrfs: avoid deadlocks from GFP_KERNEL allocations during btrfs_real_readdir (+1/-29)
Btrfs: reduce lock contention during extent insertion (+7/-2)

Josef Bacik (2) commits (+17/-21):
Btrfs: always store the mirror we read the eb from (+17/-20)
Btrfs: do not start delalloc inodes during sync (+0/-1)

Jesper Juhl (1) commits (+2/-0):
Btrfs: Make free_ipath() deal gracefully with NULL pointers

Liu Bo (1) commits (+3/-3):
Btrfs: do not mount when we have a sectorsize unequal to PAGE_SIZE

Julia Lawall (1) commits (+3/-1):
fs/btrfs/volumes.c: add missing free_fs_devices

Ilya Dryomov (1) commits (+4/-2):
Btrfs: fix max chunk size check in chunk allocator

Dan Carpenter (1) commits (+2/-0):
Btrfs: double unlock bug in error handling

David Sterba (1) commits (+5/-1):
btrfs: add missing unlocks to transaction abort paths

Sergei Trofimovich (1) commits (+4/-2):
btrfs: fix early abort in 'remount'

Total: (26) commits

fs/btrfs/backref.c | 27 +++++++++++++++++------