Re: 3.4.x regression: rtl8169: frequent resets

From: Nix
Date: Thu Jun 28 2012 - 19:42:54 EST

On 29 Jun 2012, Stefan Lippers-Hollmann uttered the following:
> I received the same oops from a 3.4.4 user with these onboard network
> cards:

Pedant point: it's not an oops, just a slowpath warning.

> no oops in 21
> hours uptime so far (while it usually shows up within about an hour).

Interesting. I wonder why it took two days to show up for me. It's not
like I'm a very light network user or anything, there are easily 300
packets per second in each direction on this interface every second of
the day (and often much more).

--
NULL && (void)