Re: [GIT PULL] Linux KVM tool for v3.7-rc0

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Sun Oct 21 2012 - 13:15:37 EST

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 05:03:05PM +0200, Ingo Molnar wrote:
> The best way to compare them would be a script that gives exactly the
> same test environment that 'vm run' / 'vm sandbox' does out of box,
> but using qemu.
>
> If such a script is available then that would certainly be a useful
> testing option to kernel developers.

Right,

I gotta say, I've mucked around with qemu/kvm net options as a novice
user and haven't always been successfu. If you get host networking
straight away in lkvm then that's another clear point for tools/kvm.

Same holds true for copying data back and forth between host and guest.

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.