Re: [GIT PULL] Linux KVM tool for v3.7-rc0

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Mon Oct 22 2012 - 05:27:16 EST

On 10/21/2012 08:10 PM, Ingo Molnar wrote:
> Ok, looks useful - will someone on the Qemu side script this up
> and integrate it into the kernel in a useful form?

There are going to be as many options as there are users - people will
want different things, like block device assignment (for fs/iosched
people), device assignment (driver developers), cpu/memory topology, or
a dozen other things. I think the best we can hope for is an example
script for people to copy and modify, otherwise we'll end up with the
same number of options that qemu has.