Re: sched: CPU #1's llc-sibling CPU #0 is not on the same node!

From: Tang Chen
Date: Tue Feb 26 2013 - 01:10:48 EST

On 02/26/2013 12:51 PM, Martin Bligh wrote:
Do you mean we can remove numaq x86 32bit code now?

Wouldn't bother me at all. The machine is from 1995, end of life c. 2000?
Was useful in the early days of getting NUMA up and running on Linux,
but is now too old to be a museum piece, really.

M.

Hi Martin, Yinghai,

It was me that I failed to make numa_init() fall back path working, and forgot
to call early_parse_srat in ia64. Sorry for the breaking of other platform. :)

So now, is Yinghai's patch enough for this problem ?
Or we can encapsulate the following clear up work into one function ?

+ for (i = 0; i < MAX_LOCAL_APIC; i++)
+ set_apicid_to_node(i, NUMA_NO_NODE);
+ nodes_clear(numa_nodes_parsed);
+ memset(&numa_meminfo, 0, sizeof(numa_meminfo));

Thanks. :)