Re: [GIT PULL] Load keys from signed PE binaries

From: Chris Friesen
Date: Tue Feb 26 2013 - 17:19:52 EST

On 02/26/2013 03:40 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
* Chris Friesen:

On 02/25/2013 10:14 AM, Matthew Garrett wrote:
Windows 8 will not load unsigned drivers if Secure Boot is enabled.

For reference:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/hh848062%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

Thanks. Do you know perchance of any other Microsoft documentation in
this area, that is, their PKI architecture, the signing and revocation
policies, or even security objectives for the Secure Boot
implementation?

Sorry, I got nothing. :) I just happened to stumble over the above.

Chris