linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the infinibandtree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Apr 17 2013 - 23:19:07 EST

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/qp.c between commit 5b0c275926b8
("RDMA/cxgb4: Fix SQ allocation when on-chip SQ is disabled") from the
infiniband tree and commit 9919d5bd01b9 ("RDMA/cxgb4: Fix onchip queue
support for T5") from the net-next tree.

I think that they are 2 different fixes for the same problem, so I just
used the net-next version and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx