[Suggestion] ARM64: kernel: compiling issue, need implement cmpxchg64with assembler language.

From: Chen Gang
Date: Fri Apr 19 2013 - 07:46:27 EST

in arch/arm64/include/asm, not define the function cmpxchg64

when compiling with allmodconfig,
drivers/block/blockconsole.c will need this function.

I am not quite familiar with ARM64 (neither ARM64 assembler)

can any member helps to send related patch ?
if no one have time to send related patch, I should try.
and I am glad to try, but need additional time resources,
if I try, I should finish it within this month (2013-4-30).

welcome any suggestions or completions.

thanks.

gchen.